- Allow the setting of dynamic range. Can make soft sounds louder.
- AC3 passthrough. This is a hidden pref since it requires special conditions. It is best set by the application after it has completed such setup.
- Fixed bug with badly packetized data
- Fixed a case where the audio was being clipped
- Fixed an incorrect assumption about sample rates.
- Fixed an error with an incomplete sample at the end of a file
- Added the ability to output Pro Logic II
- Increased audio buffer size to play files with large packet sizes (#9)
- Fixed Mono playback (ticket was lost when hosting company lost hard drive for this server)
- Added quicktime .ac3 file importer (#5)
- Fixed cases for badly packetized data
- Added Preferences for dynamic range compression and selecting between dolby and stereo for 2 channel output
Taken from version 1.5 by Shepmaster <shepmaster@…>
- Corrected several issues which cause the component to fail with many AC3 files
- Made it a Universal Binary
- Allowed playback of AC3 contained within AVI files as well as the previous formats.